Need a wholesale license/seller's permit for multiple states? We can help.

Each state tends to use a different term for a seller’s permit. For example, in California, it’s known as a “seller’s permit”, in New York it’s known as a “certificate of authority”, and in Texas it’s known as a “sales and use tax permit”. We tend to always refer to it by the general term of “seller’s permit”, even though every state uses a different term.

Often times, a business needs a seller’s permit for multiple states, or even all 50 states. We can help in any situation.

Please fill out the short form below, and we will reply by email with a quote and an order form.