Illinois Annual Report - File Online
Illinois corporations, LLCs, and other entity types are required to file an Annual Report.
You may now file online in under 5 minutes.
An Illinois Annual Report is a filing that every business entity registered in the state of Illinois must complete on an annual basis. A business that fails to file this report with the Illinois Secretary of State by the due date can incur severe penalties and the entity may be forcibly dissolved.
If you operate a business in Illinois, you may be uncertain how to file. Not to worry: FastFilings has figured it all out for you. With our streamlined online ordering system, you can file your Illinois Annual Report in minutes.
File Your Annual Report Today
We work hard to make the Illinois Annual Report Filing process easy for you.
You can focus on your business and not on messy paperwork.
What's in the Annual Report?
In an Annual Report, Illinois businesses provide certain facts relevant to their operations, such as
- The name of the organization (exactly as it’s spelled in the Secretary of State file)
- The organization’s Entity Number
- The complete street address of the company’s principal office in California
- The name of the manager (if LLC), or CEO, Secretary, and CFO (if corporation)
- The name and address of the Agent for Service of Process
Information contained within a company’s CA SOS Statement of Information is accessible by the public.
Who Must File?
The following types of business entities are required to stay up to date on their Illinois Annual Report Filings:
- Nonprofit organizations
- Credit unions
- All other types of corporations (whether formed in California or elsewhere)
- Limited liability companies (LLCs)
About Fast Filings
You can always file a Statement of Information at the California Secretary of State by yourself, but with FastFilings, there’s no need to do that. We’re a private document filing service with years of experience helping business owners fulfill their legal obligations. Our streamlined process allows you to file your Statement of Information in under five minutes. Click on the button to get started!