New Jersey Annual Report
New Jersey corporations and LLCs are generally required to file an annual report each year. Our private online service makes the process easy.
Complete your annual report in under 5 minutes.
$99 service fee + state fees
A New Jersey Annual Report is required to be filed every year for LLCs, corporations, nonprofits and even a few other entity types for entity continuity. If you miss the filing deadline, the entity risks falling into bad standing, being forcibly dissolved, and incurring fines. We’ve made the filing process simple. Instead of spending your time fumbling through NJ state websites to find the correct way to file, you can go through our simple, clean online system. Our service makes it easy.
With our streamlined online ordering system, you can file your New Jersey Annual Report in just a few minutes.
File Your Annual Report Today
We work hard to make the NJ Annual Report Filing process easy for you.
You can focus on your business and not on messy paperwork.
What's in the Annual Report?
NJ businesses provide certain facts relevant of the entity such as
- The name of the organization (exactly as it’s spelled in the Secretary of State file)
- The organization’s Entity Number
- The complete street address of the company’s principal office in Illinois.
- The name of the manager (if LLC), or CEO, Secretary, and CFO (if corporation)
- The name and address of the Agent for Service of Process
Information contained within a company’s CA SOS Statement of Information is accessible by the public.
Who Must File?
The following types of business entities are required to stay up to date on their NJ Annual Report Filings:
- Nonprofit organizations
- Credit unions
- All other types of corporations (whether formed in the state or elsewhere)
- Limited liability companies (LLCs)
About Fast Filings
You can always file an annual report by yourself, but with FastFilings, there’s no need to do that. We’re a private document filing service with years of experience helping business owners fulfill their legal obligations. Our streamlined process allows you to file your Statement of Information in under five minutes. Click on the button to get started!