Michigan Annual Report - File Online
Also known as an annual statement, Michigan annual reports are required to be filed each year for all corporations and LLCs.
File online in under 5 minutes.
Every Michigan Limited Liability Company (LLC) and corporation is required to file an annual statement every year. This annual statement is also commonly referred to as an annual report. If failure to file the annual report will result in the entity falling into bad standing with the secretary of state, and even incur penalties
If you operate a business in Michigan, you may be uncertain how to file. Not to worry: FastFilings has figured it all out for you. With our streamlined online ordering system, you can file your Michigan annual statement in under 5 minutes.
File Your Annual Report Today
We work hard to make the Michigan Annual Statement Filing process easy for you.
You can focus on your business and not on messy paperwork.
What's in the Annual Report?
MI businesses provide certain facts relevant to their operations, such as
- The name of the organization (exactly as it’s spelled in the Secretary of State file)
- The organization’s Entity Number
- The complete street address of the company’s principal office in MI.
- The name of the manager (if LLC), or CEO, Secretary, and CFO (if corporation)
- The name and address of the Agent for Service of Process
Information contained within a company’s I MSOS Statement of Information is accessible by the public.
Who Must File?
The following types of business entities are required to stay up to date on their MI Annual Report Filings:
- Nonprofit organizations
- Credit unions
- All other types of corporations (whether formed in MI or elsewhere)
- Limited liability companies (LLCs)
About Fast Filings
You can always file a Statement of Information at the Michigan Secretary of State by yourself, but with FastFilings, there’s no need to do that. We’re a private document filing service with years of experience helping business owners fulfill their legal obligations. Our streamlined process allows you to file your Statement of Information in under five minutes. Click on the button to get started!