California Name
Change Services

If you need to change your name in California due to marriage or divorce, Fast Filings is here to make the job easy.

We will handle your name change with the CA DMV, Social Security, the US Passport Office, the IRS, and the other necessary government agencies. This 5 minute process will save you about 15 hours of work and research.

Starting at $69.95

Our Simple Process


Complete Web Form

No confusing paperwork, forms, or government documents. We will prepare that for you.

Document icon

Sign Documents

Simply sign the documents that we have fully completed and prepared for you. We've already done all the hard work for you.


Receive Your Request

Sit tight and wait for your finalized name change items to arrive by mail (social security card, passport, etc).

About Us

Fast Filings is a private permit, license and other government document filing service. We offer filing services and document assistance services for various personal and business filings needs. Whether you need to renew a passport, or your business needs a permit or license to operate, we are here to help. We perform government filings and prepare government documents, but we are not a government agency. You may file on your own directly with the issuing government office and avoid our service fee if you’d like.

Our goal is to help you avoid the hassle and headache with preparing or filing government documents on your own. We error check and rush all orders.

About Our Business Filing Services