Need a California
Business License?

A sales license is required for any business selling tangible goods in California. This license is also known as a seller's permit, a wholesale license, a resale license, a sales permit, and a resale certificate.

Starting at $69.95

Fast Filings is exclusively a business-to-business (B2B) filing service, specializing in filings for businesses of any size. From individual business owners to large enterprises, we are here to aid you with your complete filing needs.

Who Needs a Sales Permit?

Any business in California that plans to sell or lease tangible goods or personal property. That includes any business or entity type: individuals, LLCs, corporations, partnerships, and even businesses who’s corporate office is outside of California.
In other words, if you are a business and you will be selling items in California, you are required to get a California Seller’s Permit.
TX Sellers Permit

How Does my Business Get a Sales and Use Tax Permit?

To get a sales and use tax permit, simply click here. We’ve designed our Texas sales and use tax permit service to be simple, convenient, and fast. By using our service, you can avoid confusing Texas paperwork and application forms, and you don’t have to risk a rejected permit application due to an error or mistake. Due to our direct electronic state filing methods we can have your permit to you in as little as a few hours.

We process all orders quickly, and we error check and review all permit orders before submitting to the State of Texas to ensure that all permits are issued quickly.

About Our Service

FastFilings is a private permit and license filing service. We file all permit and license requests directly with the State of Texas, however we are not a government agency, and you may obtain documents at a reduced through your district office.

Our goal is to help you avoid the hassle and headache with ordering a permit directly through your district office. We error check and expedite all orders through the state agency.

What Must I Provide?

Generally we will require:

  1. Entity type
  2. Business name
  3. Driver license number for owner or officer
  4. Business address and phone number
  5. Social security number
  6. Projected monthly sales